1/10 R/C Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT/Yaris WRC (TT-02)
Tamiya welcomes a brand new rally car to the R/C model line-up with this kit recreating the Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT Yaris that is competing in the 2018 WRC. A multi-part body captures with elegance the form of this aerodynamically honed car, which boasts a 380PS, 1.6-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine and 4-wheel drive with active center differential.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 416mm, width: 188mm, height: 146mm.
- The streamlined 2018 Yaris WRC form is captured in polycarbonate, with individual polycarbonate parts recreating 2 types of front canard, front light cases and rear bumper blocks.
- Separately molded plastic components depict rear wing (2 parts) and side mirrors.
- Dish wheels are molded in gun metal and paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
- Stickers are included to recreate the numerous markings, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
- Please note that rear light cases are not included, and LEDs (both front and rear) cannot be installed.
Included are Tamiya ESC TBLE-20S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor, recommended Tamiya colors is:
PS! This model needs assembly and painting of the body. Additionally needed: transmitter and receiver, steering servo, battery and changer.