We're back on the Lexan® / Polycarbonate paint market - now with a series of 150 ml spray cans in the popular colors of today. Ready to use, quick drying, fuel resistant and light weight paint for racing.
Hobbynox™ R/C Racing Car paint have been specially developed for the painting Polycarbonate bodies. The special solvent used in it etches the surface, allowing the paint to bond permanently with the bodyshell.
- Fuel resistant to most R/C car fuels
- Big spray can - 150 ml
- Extreme adhesion and very flexible
- Dries fast
- Special spray noozle for an even and smooth paint finish
Hobbynox™ Neon Red Color Tips:
- Note all neon colors are somewhat transparent and need to be backed with Hobbynox white.
- Normally two thin layers of neon red is needed - make sure that it dries completely before covering it with white. If you forget the white it will not look "neon".
- If you want to add more colors after the neon (backed with Hobbynox white) - you might want to add a thin layer of silver so the other colors won't bleed-through.